Monday, June 4, 2007

#27 Wk19 - Final Cut Pro

I've included some musings on taking time to think and putting things in context.

Check out this book by Edward Dmytryk, On Film Editing

I've included some musings on taking time to think and putting things in context.

Despite my interest in putting things in a thoughtful way, I manage to run through a bunch of processes like a kid running through the woods during a thunderstorm. So I quickly explain how to, among other things, different kinds of cuts, using the motion feature in FCP, working with filters and compositing.

Most of the week was spent editing a rough cut of our projects. We have to get them done in 3 weeks. In-between editing Federico likes to show us some student films and discuss how successful they are. That's been really instructive.
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.