Monday, June 25, 2007

#30 condita , succurro , eruditio

Lots of last minute editing to reach Thursday's deadline. In the end, as is always the case, I had to stop before I was satisfied. I will continue to edit and incorporate the comments gleaned from the critique.

I've definitely learned to give myself more time for editing, video doesn't edit itself. And don't put it off, things come up that steal your time, use every spare minute you can. Do I sound spastic? Editing, I've learned, can do that to you.

But the critique was great. We saw everything everyone had to show. Not everyone delivered both the profile and the how to. I just squeezed by with a rough cut of the profile. I'll talk about a bunch about things I've learned form editing and the critique.

Finally, following a listener's email I've decided to tear the veil and give up a little information about myself.
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.