Sunday, October 3, 2010

Not a Podcast Episode

Last weekend I attended Podcamp Boston 5. It was a great experience meeting new people invovled in new media. You should really attend a podcamp, or any unconference that caters to your particular profession or interest. Why isn't there a videocamp?

Yes, there were some video presentations, but only on a basic, video blogger level. I myself presented a session on screencasting, the first time I've ever done that. It was presentation rough and somewhat chaotic, which is what I expected and overall I had a great time.

I recorded that session, but I'm still editing it. I want to combine it with the the slides I used and insert a brief screencasting demo. I hope to have that completed and posted here in the coming week.

My main reason for getting this post out without a show is so I could include a download to the slides for the benefit of those attending the session and anyone else who is interested in screencasting. If you do download it, I hope you'll check this site again for the screencast, I'm sure you'll get more out of the slides that way. At least you can use the links I've included in the slides.

I've converted the slide presentation into PDF format so everyone can view it. You can download it either by clicking on the title of this post, or click here. This file will appear in the iTunes feed.

Thanks for being patient, I'll talk to you later.

Paul

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.