Tuesday, January 16, 2007

#2 Podcast Goals

In this episode I go into some depth about the things I want this show to be about – production video software and hardware, production workflows, video editing and distribution, reviews of the classes, the school, the workshops and visiting artists.

Yeah, I've got dreams as big as the sky, but there's a lot of time to cover all this stuff, maybe. Boiled down to it's tar-like essence I’d like to extend my classroom experience into this podcast. I want to let you know what I'm learning, how it's helping me create a better podcast and ultimately become a better video producer.

Copy the RSS url and paste it into your podcatcher, like iTunes, or Juice.

Chapter times
  • Podcast goals 1:21
  • Audio 1:40
  • Avid 2:20
  • Managing my time 3:38
  • Applications of Video 4:24
  • Topics of discussion 5:58
  • Interviews 7:53
  • Production Skills 9:20
  • Workflow and problem solving 11:34
  • Podcast schedule 12:10
  • Combining different media 13:02
  • Distribution 13:34
  • Community 14:53
  • Advertising 16:33
  • Close 17:54
  • Enhancing this podcast 18:27
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.